#DevFestUyo Unveils the Speakers for this 2019 Edition.
The organizers of DevFestUyo, GDG Uyo unveils twelve tech resourceful speakers as the conference speakers for this year’s edition. The list includes renowned speakers in diverse technology ecosystem. Read below for information about them;
1) Aniedi Udo-Obong is the Program Manager Developer Ecosystem for Sub-Saharan Africa, Google, Lagos, Nigeria. Aniedi is handling one of the sessions at DevFestUyo.
2) Hanson Johnson is the Chief Executive Office of Start Innovation Hub, an Akwa Ibom based tech company. He is also a Country Mentor Google Developer Groups Nigeria. Hanson is a tech entrepreneur whose dream is to save the world with a click. Hanson will handle one of the sessions at DevFestUyo.
3) Charles Odili is the Senior Technical Program Manager at Andela, Lagos, Nigeria, where he leads teams to design and run programs that empower aspiring and career engineers to reach their fullest potential. Charles Odili popularly known as chaluwa is a seasoned engineer, community builder, and storyteller! He will be one of DevFestUyo speakers.
4) Edidiong Asikpo is a Software Engineer at Interswitch, Lagos, Nigeria. Edidiong is passionate about building developer communities, contributing to open source organizations and writing. She is also one of the twelve speakers.
5) Wale Oyediran is a Senior Software Engineer at N26, Berlin, Germany. Wale will take one of the sessions at the tech conference.
6) Ada Nduka Oyom is the Founder of She Code Africa + Open Source Community Africa and a Software Engineer. She is also a Developer Ecosystem Community Manager and Sub-Saharan Africa, Google, Lagos, Nigeria. One of the sessions will be handled by Ada.
7) Francis Onuk is the Co-Founder of The Roothub, a tech & business incubator located in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria with a focus on leveraging technology in doing business. The innovation hub is a big player within the south-south region & in extension Nigeria in the digital, tech and knowledge economies that are so rapidly permeating every aspect of today’s society. Francis is also a Visual Communicator and will be handling one of the mind blowing sessions.
8) Glory Agatevure is an Android Developer at KodeHauz, Eket, Nigeria. She takes interest in building Mobile Applications and works Java and Kotlin in building them. Glory loves good designs and also have some knowledge of Python and Django. Glory will speak at one of the sessions at DevFest.
9) Bolaji Ayodeji is a GitHub Campus Expert, Front-end Developer and Technical Writer who currently works in Developer Relations at Hashnode. He’s passionate about building JAMstack and PWA applications with a great focus on accessibility and optimization alongside contributing to and supporting FOSS. Wale is a Kogi based Nigerian and will be speaking at DevFestUyo.
10) Obinna Odirionye is a Student Partner at Microsft and a DevOps engineer. He uses his experience to assist individuals and companies ship better software service and products to the cloud. Obinna is a Port Harcourt based Nigerian and will be taking one of sessions at DevFestUyo.
11) Chukwujama Osinachi is an Owerri based Nigerian. A Frontend developer with expertise on Progressive Web Apps. He has developed PWAs for possible great products of the future and will be speaking at DevFestUyo.
12) Edidiong Etuk is a Frontend Developer and Machine Learning Engineer with an interest in deep learning and natural language processing. Edidiong loves chatbots, powered by AI, sentiment analysis. He is currently applying GANs to generate new styles of Ankara attire. Edidiong loves using PyTorch, Keras and spends his spare time mentoring interns in the Machine Learning track of HNG Internship. Edidiong is an UYO based techie and will be taking one of the awesome seesions at DevFestUyo.
Now, why will you want to miss DevFestUyo?
The conference will not just be the largest community-run technology event but, the most resourceful and educative tech event.
To have the opportunity to listen to these resourceful speakers, register and get a ticket for the events via the event website http://devfest.gdguyo.tech.
Note, the event is set to take place at Ibom e-library Event Hall, Babangida Avenue, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State by 10am prompt.