2) Attendees had a one on one mentorship guide by Google Developers’ Experts during last year’s edition.
3) Most of the attendees got employment opportunities as a result of attending DevFest Uyo 2018.
4) During the product and idea pitching session, investors offered start-up support to winners.
5) Attendees was also given opportunity to have a fire-chat session with the speakers. In which, that was a life-changing moment for most of them.
6) Most attendees went back with awesome Google branded swags from the event.
7) In 2018, DevFest had 20 sessions ugreat tech speakers and experts in diverse tech sectors from global tech companies. tech speakers and expects to shared their tech journey with attendees, this served as a motivation and push to do more to the attendees.
8) DevFest Uyo 2018 was also open to everyone. Both Students, Graduates, Young School leavers, Designers, Tech Enthusiasts, Entrepreneurs to Tech companies across South-South, Nigeria and every other person. Then, to enjoy these benefits and more, you have to register and get a ticket for the event from the event website via http://devfest.gdguyo.tech. This year’s edition is taking place at Ibom e-library Event Hall, Babangida Avenue, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State by 10am prompt. The event is organised by Google Developers Group, Uyo.